6/2018 – present
- Leading User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) Design for the United States Postal Service (USPS) Informed Delivery web site and mobile app (www.usps.com), including branding compliance and quality assurance.
- Eliciting requirements and scope using client interviews, shadowing, document review, surveys and other techniques and parsing out client requirements into manageable work units
- Translating client requirements into standard UML diagrams and/or Agile stories.
- Collaborating with the user experience and design team to perform traceability of solution to design and business requirements.
- Creating screen mock-ups to help clients visualize requirements.
- Envisioning solutions-related issues and conflicts, collaborating with functional or business teams and developers to deliver solutions that meet requirements.
* Formerly known as PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Public Sector, LLP
11/2010 – 6/2018
- Provided commercial and public-sector clients with graphic and UI design.
- Created and managed branding, including logo design and branding guides. Ensured consistent use of branding standards across multiple media outputs via implementation of easy to use templates and training.
- Conceptualized, designed, and developed complex original graphics with multiple iterations, motion graphics, print/electronic marketing collateral such as brochures, white papers, dynamic PDF forms, etc.
- Designed and maintained public-facing and intranet web sites including the firm’s corporate website and an internal online store of CVP-branded collateral.
- Managed graphic assets, stock photos, and multi-media libraries.
- Provided art direction to junior designers, and vendors.
- Supported marketing procurement, budgeting, and publication processes.
01/2001 – Present
- Featured Clients: Save the Children, Black Turtle Services, Lazaro’s Cuban Cuisine
9/2010 – 11/2010
- Conceptualized, designed, and developed complex, original proposal graphics consistently with the Deloitte brand, legal guidelines, and messaging.
- Designed and maintained the UI of SharePoint web sites for the United States Postal Service (USPS) Office of the Inspector General (OIG), creatively produced high quality UIs within the bounds of time, and current web site publishing frameworks.
4/2006 – 10/2009
- Interacted with pursuit teams to develop compelling themes for Government and Department of Defense proposals.
- Designed proposal graphics, including: cover, spines, CD labels, charts and diagrams, slide shows, tabs, shipping labels; as well as photo editing, converting bitmap logos to vector, and developing color schemes.
3/2002 – 6/2004
1/2001 – 1/2004
- Designed ESL course curriculum and support materials.
- Taught English as a Second Language to Latin American adults.
3/1996 – 1/2001
- Designed homepage templates for the Y Village portal, and developed web sites for students’ projects with HTML and Photoshop.
- Managed and moderated electronic mailing lists for internal and external client.
- Trained teachers and managed the Resource Center support staff.
- Taught English as a Foreign Language to children, teens and adults.