4/2019 – present
- Providing branding and clear graphic standards, translating complex ideas and requirements into flexible designs supporting a diverse scope and digital service needs.
- Harmonizing the user experience of disparate websites, applications, and other internal systems by providing user flows, mock-ups, digital kits, and prototypes.
- Designing communications and marketing collateral, training and informational materials.
01/2001 – Present
- Designing mobile/web, print and digital collateral, including branding, UX and UI design, front-end coding, Word Press customization, marketing collateral, email campaign design, desktop publishing, technical training, standard operating procedures, and proposals support.
- Featured Clients: Save the Children, Black Turtle Services, Lazaro’s Cuban Cuisine
6/2018 – 11/2018
- Lead UX / UI Design for the United States Postal Service (usps.com) Informed Delivery mobile app, including wireframing, prototyping, branding compliance, quality assurance reviews, implementing standard operating procedures, training, team building, and accessibility compliance including WCAG / Section 508 / WAI.
- Elicited requirements and scope using client interviews, shadowing, document review, surveys and other techniques and parsing out client requirements into manageable work units, standard UML diagrams and/or Agile stories.
* Formerly known as PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Public Sector, LLP
11/2010 – 6/2018
- Provided web and mobile UX / UI Design to commercial and public sector clients.
- Created and managed branding, including logo design and branding guides. Ensured consistent use of branding standards across multiple media outputs via implementation of easy to use templates and training. Designed and maintained public-facing and intranet web sites.
- Conceptualized, designed, and developed complex original graphics with multiple iterations, motion graphics, and various print/electronic marketing collateral.
- Managed graphic assets, stock photos, and multi-media libraries.
- Provided art direction to junior designers, and vendors and supported marketing procurement, budgeting, and publication processes.
10/2009 – 11/2010
- Designed and maintained the UI of SharePoint web sites for the United States Postal Service (USPS) Office of the Inspector General (OIG), creatively produced high quality UIs within the bounds of time, and current web site publishing frameworks.
4/2006 – 10/2009
- Interacted with pursuit teams to develop compelling themes for Government and Department of Defense proposals.
- Designed proposal graphics, including: cover, spines, CD labels, charts and diagrams, slide shows, tabs, shipping labels; as well as photo editing, converting bitmap logos to vector, and developing color schemes.
5/2004 – 4/2006
1/2001 – 6/2004
3/1996 – 1/2001
- Designed homepage templates for the Y Village portal, and developed web sites for students’ projects with HTML, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Managed resource center staff and trained teachers.
- Managed and moderated electronic mailing lists for internal and external clients.
- Taught English as a Foreign Language.